Roundhayes House, Roundhayes Farm,
Crackington Haven, Nr Bude,
North Cornwall EX23 0LF
Click on the map to locate us using Google
- Take the M5 south to junction 31
- Follow the A30 signposted Oakhampton and Launceston (you are now only just over an hour away).
- After approximately 44 miles, soon after Launceston, take the A395 signposted Wadebridge and Camelford.
- After 7.7 miles, turn right on to the B3262 (immediately after the Wilsey Down Hotel).
- At the T junction turn right on to the A39, then after half a mile turn left (signposted Marshgate and Crackington Haven).
- You will meet the slightly staggered junction to cross over the B3263; again following Crackington Haven.
- Roundhayes Farmhouse is the gate on the left less than half a mile after the left turn to Hill and Sweets. If you miss it, you will see the house on your left; continue slowly to Roundhayes Holiday Cottages and turn around in the car park next to the tennis courts, to go back up to the main gate. (Please keep the gate closed as sometimes sheep come through from the adjoining field.)
First Great Western serves Exeter from London Paddington (see The Train Line website for timetable).
From Exeter station, take the X9 bus to Bude. Departures are every 2 hours Monday to Saturday. On arrival take a taxi to Roundhayes House (ask the driver for Crackington Haven via the Boscastle Road; £15 approx).